Cornify

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

don't read this if you want to keep on pretending that everything we do in the world is alright.

Every single piece of plastic us humans have ever produced is still on the planet today. It will never go away.
We can recycle it, but most of it ends up in the garbage, and then in the ocean, where there is a mass of garbage that is estimated to be twice the size of Texas.

Please take note of this.
Read this website to see what it is doing to the environment:
http://www.chrisjordan.com/current_set2.php?id=11


I hope you are happy with this, humans.

I am quitting my job at Tuesday Morning because the company is wasteful and never recycles. I honestly can't stand killing the earth any more than I already do.

Even though you are only one person, what you do definitely matters.
So be aware.

0 comments: