Cornify

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

on a whim

I woke up at 4:00 this morning, and then I drove up the golden state to Davis with my friend Stephen.
It was really quite random, fun, unplanned, and amazing.

I'll be in the bay area for a little while, but I don't know how long. I'll fly back whenever I can.
I got to spend time with Christina who is very excited to have a visitor. I really love it here. I should be in college some more. I really love college.

Also, I'm glad I took this trip on a whim. I think that life should be more whimsical.

Because who even knows what life is anyway?
I want to figure it out, and for now, this is the best way I know how.

Do something unexpected today, friends. Do something positive. Make the world a better place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stephen miller?

Anonymous said...

me and my wife have been researching 2012 for about 2 years now and have allready started planning they say by 2010 you will see it in the sky and i think thats about the time we will have everything ready we are looking to start a survival group or if anyone else has one that we can join let me know ill check back later thanks
[url=http://2012earth.net/global_economic_crisis_2012.html
]harmonic convergence and 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012