Cornify

Monday, June 8, 2009

seattle's best

Right now I am sitting in the living room of the lovely Jenny Bushnell, looking out the window at her cat Moses who is playing with something on a hillside.
The tall trees are bright and full of life and enjoying their time in the Seattle sunshine.

This road trip has been amazing so far; we've crossed six states and had countless adventures.
Last night we went to Mars Hill Church and heard Pastor Mark Driscoll speak. If you don't know of him, you really should.
He reminded me of a lot of things.
A lot of important things.
So right now, rather than sit inside and type on this computer, I'm going to go outside and discuss some of the more important things in life with Jenny, and focus on The one and only thing that really matters.
Peace and joy is overwhelming me already; I can hardly wait!

0 comments: