Cornify

Sunday, May 31, 2009

i haven't slept in days

but this weekend has been pretty dang amazing.

wow.

school is done. which is cool. chris was here, we ghosted too much. and laughed way more than that. i went to animal collective, there was kimmy and josh's wedding, and then I did sound for a stage at the rock n' roll marathon. also my toes are painted nice now. more adjectives to follow.

I should probably go before i finish typing this. I will type it later. yes.
I am so tired I cannot really tell what's going on.
Except I keep playing the piano a lot and I cannot stop... even to sleep, like I should be doing.
I know I will end up playing the piano in my sleep but then I will wake up and be sad because I haven't really been playing it.

Also this starts tomorrow:

1 comments:

IronShepherd5771 said...

i haven't slept in over a week. i know the feeling. i was at my grandparents house and my cousins were surprised becuase i had stabbed my carne with a knife....