Cornify

Monday, May 11, 2009

life is so good.

so good so good so good.

I feel better than ever, and there are way too many crazy and interesting things going on to even describe.

Maybe it's a long story, but I have less than zero direction in my life right now and I am very happy about it. For this has finally brought me to a place where I can live, day by day, waking up everyday and realizing that that is where my responsibility begins.
One day at a time.

I'll let this picture frame say some words:
...and I have never felt better!
Except I do know what I want. I want to live for God, and the eternal things that really matter.
Do I know what this means or what this will look like tomorrow?
Nope.
But it's gonna be pretty freaking fantastic I'm sure. :)

p.s. kenny: you were, and still are, very, very wrong about me. i'm very sorry that you happen to think the way you do, but i don't care anymore! think what you want, for i am alive and well, and whatever will be will be. also i know you don't even read this. even more awesome.

:D

0 comments: