Cornify

Thursday, May 14, 2009

putting it in

Last night when I was at work, my coworker's 5-year-old son was kidnapped and taken to Mexico by a drug dealer. It was a rough night for her.

It's stuff like that really puts my problems in perspective.

I have lost people that meant a lot to me, and I don't really have a clue what I'm going to do this summer or where I'm going to go to school or what exactly God would have me to with the rest of my life (except to passionately seek him with all that I am.) But really, he's given me that, and given me peace and hope and freedom and love and laughter and joy. Shouldn't that be enough? Even if I can't see a "plan" shouldn't I trust His?
I'm learning to more and more, and this is very, very good.

Anywoozles, as far as school is concerned, I am guaranteed to be able to transfer to UC San Diego (which doesn't have the major I want) and UC Santa Cruz. I got into BIOLA, and San Francisco State, and I'm still applying to Azusa Pacific University, San Jose State and University of Auckland (which is kind of my dream school.) My mom wants me to apply to a few CSU schools in LA, and also UCLA, but those are making me feel meh.
Any advice?

3 comments:

Morgan Miller said...

No advice from anyone.
Ha.

Anonymous said...

You should do what feels right for YOU. Don't take advice from ANYone and go where your passion leads you. [/end cheese] Damn I ought to listen to myself sometimes.

Morgan Miller said...

I don't KNOW what feels right to me.

I loved the environment of the schools in LA, but I don't really like LA.
So I don't know.