Cornify

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

why you only the sometimes blogs?

Here is your answer.

How have you been lately, Morgan?
Oh, I have been very well, actually. Better and better each and every day in fact! I went though a lot of really tough things this summer, and for a while I was not doing well, but I finally feel like I am being pulled out of this.
Could it be because of school starting?
Could it be because I saw 500 Days of Summer?
Could it be because I am facing a lot of difficult challenges that are hard to deal with?
Maybe.
But more than that, I know that this is from the Spirit. In fact, there is no other explanation which comes to mind. It must be the spirit!

Anyways, lately I have not been blogging much here because I have been spending a very large amount of time writing on my secret blog, which no human on this earth has ever seen.

Why is this?
Because I have no more humans to tell my deep secrets to, so instead I tell them to God.
I think he wants to hear them anyway.

Do I realize the fact that I now have secrets (frustrations, hopes, dreams, desires, fears, passions, wishes) that no one knows about?

Yes. And this is strange for me. Very strange. I am not the type of person to ever keep secrets. The fact that things go on in my life that no one knows about and that maybe no one will ever know about is weird to me.
I'm used to telling people these things.

But! Have I accepted this as a fact of life?
Yes.

Am I excited to see what other interesting things life has in store?
Why, yes!

Will I blog more about things like secrets later?
Of course.

Well, I plan to.

Also,
HAPPY SEPTEMBER!

Welcome to the month of the Most Amazing Sunsets. Live like it's all you've got.