Cornify

Sunday, December 28, 2008

What should I blog about?

Yes, that's right.
I'm asking you.

I don't really know who you are.

At this point I am assuming you are a small collection of air particles. Or maybe a few thousand million ones and zeroes.

I don't know, but if by some miracle of time and space and internet technology you stumble upon these words and feel the desire to respond: I am listening.

And I am asking you:
What matters? What do you think is important? What do you need to hear? What should I write about?

Please let me know.

I'm waiting.

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Write about what you feel like. Your life. Your musings. Anything you find relevant. Interesting. Whatever feels right. Because chances are, if you're interested in it, someone else will be as well. :)

Happy blogging!

Morgan Miller said...

But I feel like me just writing about ME and my thoughts and my life and what I feel is rather selfish and egocentric of me.

But then, writing things for you, as if I'm doing a big favor to you, seems equally self-righteous.

I don't really think I'm doing anyone any favors.

But then again, I don't know.

Maya said...

Well, what else are you going to write about? Personally, I find reading other people's thoughts quite fun. Reading about what they're up to can be fun too, as long as they don't go on and on (though I admit I've been guilty of that).

But really, in the end, it doesn't matter if you're being selfish or self-righteous or whatever. It's just about you talking, and your audience listening.

A-ron said...

Well, you can write about things that are of personal interest to you without being self-focused. For example: write about new things you've learned, your opinions concerning different subjects, things you're interested in, musings, etc. I mean, you can't completely eliminate yourself from the equation or it wouldn't be your blog now would it?

Anonymous said...

you should blog about cheese! not many people know much about cheese, and you can become the premier cheese blogger in america. think about all of the possibilities!