Cornify

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

this week...

School started this week and all of my classes are wonderful and I'm really glad to be back in an environment that I love and studying all kinds of amazing stuff.
i.e.: Audio Production, Piano, Mass Media, Astronomy, Interpersonal Communication, et cetera.

I didn't pass my orchestra audition, which I'm actually really happy about, but that leaves me with one less class than I had before. Maybe I'll have to add something else.

The unfortunate thing is that actually having a structured schedule has not really done anything to make my time less unorganized.

The past few weeks, and month, and all of 2009 so far actually, have been very discombobulated and confusing and hard for me to keep straight in my head.
That isn't to say that things haven't been good, or that my wonderful friends haven't been there for me, or that I haven't done any cool or nice or fun things, because actually I have.

However, this past month has probably been, spiritually speaking, one of the worst months of my life.

But do not fret or lose hope! God is still teaching me, and I am still learning.
I've once again turned my heart to him and begun to eagerly listen to his calling, and things are getting much better already!
I just needed to admit that the past month hasn't been so great.
I feel really good today though, and it is very nice to know that the lining is silver, and that the God who holds the stars in the sky can hold my tiny infinitesimal life in his loving hands and that he will show me an even greater hope than I had before.

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep focusing on Him, Morgalina! You are in my prayers! Romans 8:28 and Proverbs 3:5-6-verses we all know and go to but seriously these are such lifeline verses! Oh and something that may help...do you have a day planner? That helped me SOOOOO much in college!!! Love ya! Hope to talk soon!

Courtney said...

prayer is so important.
that's what God is really speaking to me about... it seems like prayer is dead in the church or it's something that's easily dismissed...

ooh, i also have something really, really RAD to tell you!

:D

Peace and Blessings, my friend!