Cornify

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the last day of march.

Wow, March!
What a crazy month. I liked it quite a bit.
I think it has been the best month so far this year, for me anyway.
Though today was weird.
I kept tripping over every little thing all day. And I used my time rather poorly, which is always a disappointment. For example: I when I came home from my afternoon class, I asleep on accident and then woke up thinking it was 8:30 in the morning... I missed my Astronomy class too, which really sucked. And i've been really disoriented all night.
But last weekend was very good! Strange, perhaps, but good!
I ran around all day Friday, got my car fixed (though it still sounds terrible) had lunch with my grandma, went shopping several times, went to balboa park for the planning meeting for The Rescue, then walked completely across downtown with Athan until the insane wee hours of the morning, among other interesting things.
Sunday was Athan's "surprise" birthday party, and I was designated to distract him, though he totally guessed that something was up because Evan was pretty obvious about some things. But I hiked up Battle Mountain to make Athan think that nothing was up, and the party was really great! The picture is a view from the top of the mountain, as taken by my cell phone.

Good and exciting things are afoot!
I'm going to San Francisco this weekend, for one. I get to stay at UC Berkely with my friend Imogen who I haven't seen in a few years. I'm super excited!

And, alright, so, here we are, a fresh new month. 30 days left of being a teenager. I'm excited to see what will happen!

Happy April!
Don't get fooled by anything... and watch out for that Confiker Virus!

0 comments: