Cornify

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

a little story from the day that is a sentence

Today at school, I made a new friend.
He was very nice. He and I talked about a lot of different and interesting things, like music and art. He and I happened to like a lot of similar music, and we were able to exhaustively discuss the stylings of several different artists. It was refreshing.

Then, in the parking lot after class, he said, "I didn't think I was going to smoke today, but I guess I am going to." And he offered me a joint.

I left, surprised and a little sad.

I don't know how happy I am about this new friend anymore.

The End.

But, yes! March 4th! It is a great day and a great sentence!
And Jodi! I am praying for you and for that baby that is coming out of you!
Also, I am SO EXCITED ABOUT TOMORROW. YAY.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

potheads like all the good music

Cassandra said...

Your story makes me -sadface-.

March forth, Wednesday.

Maya said...

That's actually pretty funny. Not as funny as it would have been at a Weezer concert, but still funny.

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet jesus, I hate pot-heads. Marijuana is not addictive at all, in any sense of the word; it's barely even a drug. You want to know about "not smoking" today? Talk to ANY cigarette smoker out there that is currently trying to quit. They can tell you just how fucking hard it is. Marijuana sucks, fuck pot, screw hashish and sodomize the ganja.